TB Rebuild

Contsi

Anybody know if these parts are available anywhere at the moment? (or a replacement)

Does the TB Kit contain Injector seals and collars?

Thanks

Gp Sorensen/Throttle Body Rebuild Kit (TBI)

Part Number: 96-543

Felpro/TBI Base Gasket

Part Number: 60622

Ordered my TB rebuild kit from Advance Auto Parts, rock auto has the same kit as well. And yes it comes with every seal in the TB, including injector seals, base plate gasket, and some other seals/gaskets, I believe it even contains the gasket for the FPR. Edited by YoungQuestFan

if your getting the GP Sorensen kit, it doesn't come with the throttle body shaft seals. I believe Brian carries them. they were like $11. Can't find his email... :unsure:

I don't know what that is, I'm looking at the Injection Mixer Assy on page 14-73 on the manual below.

please let me know which part it is. Thanks

http://www.starquestgarage.com/manuals/service/conquest/1988/88_conquest_service_nav.html

they aren't in tha diagram, maybe that's why they aren't included?

it's the throttle plate shaft that goes out to the tps. the seals go on either end of that shaft.

they're in this ad, lower center of the pic. he sells them seperate also. link

Thanks for the reply, I do have some more questions if you can help.

I want to get all the info before I take the TB off.

1. Is item 15 (collar) included in these kits? They are all craked. If not can they be purchased seperately?

2. The platic piece that goes around the injector that recieves the electrical connector;

on the green injector it is cracked, does this mean the injector has to be replaced?

3. What is the best way to disconnect these electrical connectors (item 7 on page 14-71)

from the injector without braking anything?

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for the reply, I do have some more questions if you can help.

I want to get all the info before I take the TB off.

1. Is item 15 (collar) included in these kits? They are all craked. If not can they be purchased seperately? they are in there.

2. The platic piece that goes around the injector that recieves the electrical connector;

on the green injector it is cracked, does this mean the injector has to be replaced? if it's leaking, yes

3. What is the best way to disconnect these electrical connectors (item 7 on page 14-71)

from the injector without braking anything? a scribe or something sharp to remove the clip first helps.

Thanks for all your help.

you might also want to look into replacing those clips as they zre known for corroded terminals after 20+ years.