is this the right block?

leetaztsi

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130332934000&viewitem=

is this the block that bolts to the stock mounts and accepts a 4g63 head with some work?

I do not believe so. I have been looking into this a lot lately and from what I understand, the wide blocks on came in RWD vehicles. Which is what makes them harder to find.

^^^^ I'll trade ya 2.4 wideblock for the 2.0 wideblock

block only for block only

maybe, you going for the 2.3 stroker? If i can find another good 2.4 crank I may trade you blocks, hopefully get a chance to get the wideblock this weekend.

2.4 neon motor is not a 2.4 mitsu motor and a 2.4 galant motor isn't wide but I believe Teds adapter bellhousing might let you use that block in rwd form? Have to ask him but you don't any junkyard pulled 2.4 motor when at pickapart they are like 60.00 all day every day everywhere. That's a RIPPOFF price for a pulled motor from a wreck.

I can also get a 2.4 crank out of a narrow block, as long as its a 6 bolt it should be fine. Let me see whats out there, trying to do this project on a budget and the more I can save on the shortblock leaves more to spend on the rest. Also we would need to find a decent way to ship, luckily you aren't too far from me quickconq. I'll keep in touch as soon as I get this block, does your block have a good bore, still stock?

Yes,, I have two,,,both are still stock.

Kinda have an idea to save a little cash

the thing is I was thinkin of comin down to cinncinati ,,,been awhile since I've been there.

See wat kind of trouble I can get into.

So keep in touch and we will see wat we can hammer out

All the ones I have are from a sedan and not the coupe, which makes them a completely different engine so its a no go.

wat???? Sedan coupe wat?

You need a 2.4 out of 90-92 mighty max/d50 truck

and some mitsu mini vans too

all of which need to be automatics

that if you want a 2.4

the 2.0 wideblock is in the 88-90 mighty max/d50 trucks

again you need an automatic truck for it to mount to the

starquest tranny

years might be off but deffinatly you want 92 and under

possible to keep it a 6bolt crank