1984 Gold Starion, Automatic Tucson Az

tjs91tsi

I dont remember the name of this color or version of starion. Its all gold, gold wheels, interior etc... Anyway, My neighbor bought it before I could, he sold the head and intake and block and now it sits dismantled and needing love. The interior is in really rough shape and dry rotted/sunbaked. Build date of september 1983. 169000 miles. The best of it all is maby the center console and parts of the door panels and dash. It does have manual seatbelts. All the glass is intact, the wheels are in nice shape, the automatic transmission, driveshaft and diff/axles are all there as well. I would like people to get some stuff from this car while its still available so PLEASE let me know what you want and ill see if I have it and what condition its in. I will let you know what shipping will be per item.

If anyone would like the whole car, please also make an offer, I honestly dont really know where to start, The lady he got it from could not get the title so he didnt get one which means I didnt get one. It does not have a title. I could give a bill of sale and you could get a bonded title if desired.

I took the best pictures I could of it, I will try uploading more of them, otherwise pics available upon request as well.

Car is located in Tucson Az. 85735

Thank you guys. Tyler

Pm me, Email me at gbjandran@msn.com or call or text me at 520-235-5254

post-13159-130336049472_thumb.jpg

Holy crap i just found a guy local to me here in Arkansas that has an 84 mezzon gold as well with 60,000. From what I understand there are very few starquests this color so thats awesome...

The SCARY thing is his name is also tyler....

How much for the manual seatbelts?