88 fiji & 88 palermo

Tripp25

i have an 88 fiji that needs the wiring harness replaced and a couple other little things done and it will be driveable the motor hace been rebuilt with forged internals no shaft play on turbo njv head and a few other little things i have a perfect wiring harness for the car. can send pictures upon request. i also have a ton of spare parts to go with it. the price for that on is 1500. price will go up to 2000 if you want me to make the car drivable before sale. also the right rear quarter pannel needs to be painted. the head light and bumper and all wil be installed befor i sell her

the 88 palemo has been painted flat black and has been wrecked =( it needs a new front sub frame(i have this part i can give with the car) put on and and a new front shp and it will be a great project car. it's missing front seats and console everything else in the interior is prestine. there is no body damage to the car!! $700

also i have a ro4 red 87 conquest that has been basically striped down to nothing but has all the parts to fix both cars for an extra $300

i will sale all three cars together as is for $2400

i have pictures of the palermo in my gallery none of the damage though.

need these cars gone ASAP please let me know. text or call me my number is 6153350509

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/tripp251/432.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/tripp251/32.jpg

Edited by Tripp25

I guess this means you aren't going to PF11...

Torrius will be disappointed. :(

yeah probably not. i mean i would still love to go still but it wouldn't be the same without the quest. i just have alot going on and need a good daily driver for right now

You can still go. I can promise you it is just as much fun without a car. The only 2 things you will miss out on are:

1.) Driving the car there. You are close, so that doesn't matter. (and Torrius might let you share the drive)

2.) Driving your car on the Dragon/Area 32. You can hitch a ride or maybe Torrius will let you drive his once. :)

Actually Torrius proably needs a wingman and copilot. You might try giving him a call and see what happens. If for no other reason, go to PF11 just to make sure Torrius makes it ok!

The meet is for enthusiasts, not the cars. Meets are where you go to meet like-minded people and have fun hanging out. PF isn't all about the cars. The cars are what we have in common and what bring us together. They call them "meets" for a reason. ;)

My car usually stays parked while I am there--if I bring one. I have attended many SQ meets without a car.

We would love to see you there with or without a car. I know you need something more dependable, but no matter what you buy, you will not find a more helpful, caring bunch of folks as you have here to help you out. If you do sell all your cars, I bet you will be back one day with another one. You have it in your blood now and you will soon realize the all these StarQuesters here are really just extended family. If you make it to a meet I promise you will be hooked. I have TRIED to leave but keep getting pulled back in. :)

I have made lots of friends through this site. Of the members I met on this site, I was in one member's wedding and attended another's. My wife was in another member's wedding and I attended. I had one member in my wedding and two in attendace, and eventually if pure_insanity ever gets his chick to marry him, I will try like hell to make it to his wedding as well. :) These guys are awesome. For me the PF meet is like a yearly family reunion--and I mean that in all sincerity.

You'll be back. :)

If I were closer I would probably buy my old Palermo back from you but I am too far, already have 2 SQs, and possibly buying another before the weekend to use to return the '89 Starion to stock configuration. I also owe you a butt-kickin' for wrecking her! You know if she could speak it would be in a German accent and she would call you lots on names right now! (The car was sold new in Germany on a US spec lot to an Army soldier who then shipped it home)

Good luck with the sale. Try not to sell the Palermo to someone who will part her out. She is rust free and solid.

You can still go. I can promise you it is just as much fun without a car. The only 2 things you will miss out on are:

1.) Driving the car there. You are close, so that doesn't matter. (and Torrius might let you share the drive)

2.) Driving your car on the Dragon/Area 32. You can hitch a ride or maybe Torrius will let you drive his once. :)

Actually Torrius proably needs a wingman and copilot. You might try giving him a call and see what happens. If for no other reason, go to PF11 just to make sure Torrius makes it ok!

The meet is for enthusiasts, not the cars. Meets are where you go to meet like-minded people and have fun hanging out. PF isn't all about the cars. The cars are what we have in common and what bring us together. They call them "meets" for a reason. ;)

My car usually stays parked while I am there--if I bring one. I have attended many SQ meets without a car.

We would love to see you there with or without a car. I know you need something more dependable, but no matter what you buy, you will not find a more helpful, caring bunch of folks as you have here to help you out. If you do sell all your cars, I bet you will be back one day with another one. You have it in your blood now and you will soon realize the all these StarQuesters here are really just extended family. If you make it to a meet I promise you will be hooked. I have TRIED to leave but keep getting pulled back in. :)

I have made lots of friends through this site. Of the members I met on this site, I was in one member's wedding and attended another's. My wife was in another member's wedding and I attended. I had one member in my wedding and two in attendace, and eventually if pure_insanity ever gets his chick to marry him, I will try like hell to make it to his wedding as well. :) These guys are awesome. For me the PF meet is like a yearly family reunion--and I mean that in all sincerity.

You'll be back. :)

If I were closer I would probably buy my old Palermo back from you but I am too far, already have 2 SQs, and possibly buying another before the weekend to use to return the '89 Starion to stock configuration. I also owe you a butt-kickin' for wrecking her! You know if she could speak it would be in a German accent and she would call you lots on names right now! (The car was sold new in Germany on a US spec lot to an Army soldier who then shipped it home)

Good luck with the sale. Try not to sell the Palermo to someone who will part her out. She is rust free and solid.

i will deffinitaly attend the PF11 meet then. i'm looking at buying a lexus sc300 (i've always loved the sc and you just can't beat the 2j) but the car i've really started falling in love with is the old 74 toyota celica, but finding a good one fairly inexpensive is not practical at all.

i know i really hate to sell her! i really want to fix her up and all but it's just not in the cards for me right now. and i know she would i couldn't believe it when it happened i was so upset.

i will most certainly be back; probably sooner then i think i'm already hooked on these cars. i will be back as soon as i get a new job and have the money to fund the car properly trust me i will be back probably before summer is over. haha

i know everyone here is great and has really helped me with all my questions and everyone has done nothing but encourage me.

but there is a guy looking at buying all three of them and he's going to fix up the palermo and put a 4g motor in it and finish the fiji for him and his son after he sales his car. we talked for a little while and he is actualy familer with our cars so i trust he will take very good care of it.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah probably not. i mean i would still love to go still but it wouldn't be the same without the quest. i just have alot going on and need a good daily driver for right now

hi, do you have a headlight switch. i really need one. please call me at 770-771-3928 eric. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have an 88 fiji that needs the wiring harness replaced and a couple other little things done and it will be driveable the motor hace been rebuilt with forged internals no shaft play on turbo njv head and a few other little things i have a perfect wiring harness for the car. can send pictures upon request. i also have a ton of spare parts to go with it. the price for that on is 1500. price will go up to 2000 if you want me to make the car drivable before sale. also the right rear quarter pannel needs to be painted. the head light and bumper and all wil be installed befor i sell her

the 88 palemo has been painted flat black and has been wrecked =( it needs a new front sub frame(i have this part i can give with the car) put on and and a new front shp and it will be a great project car. it's missing front seats and console everything else in the interior is prestine. there is no body damage to the car!! $700

also i have a ro4 red 87 conquest that has been basically striped down to nothing but has all the parts to fix both cars for an extra $300

i will sale all three cars together as is for $2400

i have pictures of the palermo in my gallery none of the damage though.

need these cars gone ASAP please let me know. text or call me my number is 6153350509

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/tripp251/432.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/tripp251/32.jpg

hi, i am interested in this car. would you please give me a call at 770-771-3928 eric thank you.