modded 2.6 and everything for the 2,6 has o go

87questkid

busdriver motor

this motor i brought from bus driver with 300o miles on it . it now has about 6000 miles on it

Engine has Crower Rods, Wiseco pistons, ARP head studs,TEP Non-Jet Valve Bare Head Casting and polished valve cover. no leaks and no smoke and no shipping. Asking $1800 obo. TEP 2 1/2" down pipe w/ O2 sensor bung $80. A/C Compressor (works well) $50, Alt $65, MSD Blaster 2 Coil $25, Stock Intercooler $50, FIP Pro includes Harness Map sensor ignition chip ECU w/ Injectors$450, 88 flywheel Centerforce clucth 200$ (very nice),and alot more 88 ecu 87 ecu, otvc pipe and more inter cooling pipe with valve 200. Please pm any interest

also everything is now installed not removing anything till someone takes the motor so if u wanna heard it running let me no. Pm me a offer if u don't like the price

Edited by 87questkid

Throw some current shots of the engine up here. Whats wrong with the engine that you never installed it in all these years? A engine will rust out sitting 3 years.

BuGG

Edited by BuGG

DJpowerHaus and bus driver would now the best about the motor ill I no is it runs like a tank and the msd blaster 2 coil I didn't by off him but give offer I might do some trades Are 2jz parts and a aftermarket intercooler, piping, radiator ,turbo ,airdam , hood with scoop , suspension 3" exhaust

busdriver motor

this motor i brought from bus driver with 300o miles on it . it now has about 6000 miles on it

Engine has Crower Rods, Wiseco pistons, ARP head studs,TEP Non-Jet Valve Bare Head Casting and polished valve cover. no leaks and no smoke and no shipping. Asking $1800 obo. TEP 2 1/2" down pipe w/ O2 sensor bung $80. A/C Compressor (works well) $50, Alt $65, MSD Blaster 2 Coil $25, Stock Intercooler $50, FIP Pro includes Harness Map sensor ignition chip ECU w/ Injectors$450, 88 flywheel Centerforce clucth 200$ (very nice),and alot more 88 ecu 87 ecu, otvc pipe and more inter cooling pipe with valve 200. Please pm any interest

also everything is now installed not removing anything till someone takes the motor so if u wanna heard it running let me no. Pm me a offer if u don't like the price

Do you still have the FIP Pro setup?

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

• 7 months later...