1988 Conquest TSI COMPLETE PART OUT!!!

justtheshop

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the plastic cover for the dash gauges? is it clean and not scratched? Mines got a crack :blink: ...looking to replace.

thx

Carp3d

are you talking about the clear plastic that goes over the gauges or the hood that has the switches on each side lmk

Here are the parts I need, I believe you need to take the metal plate off first and then you can access the screws that hold the assembly in the car. If this is functional and not cracked and if you can send me the screws as well that would be awesome!

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41/Dred_85-5_tsi/84%20Starion%20ES%20project/DSC00815.jpg

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41/Dred_85-5_tsi/84%20Starion%20ES%20project/DSC00814.jpg

Here is where it is located in the car

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41/Dred_85-5_tsi/84%20Starion%20ES%20project/DSC00816.jpg

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu41/Dred_85-5_tsi/84%20Starion%20ES%20project/DSC00817.jpg

if it is all in good functional shape I would do $40 shipped through paypal.

Thanks! please let me know ASAP

Ok so then send me a message of what you want and I will let you know a price, I cannot possibly list every part on the car so when I recieve a message I will send you a reply including price or post here if there is something specific you want. And again pics will be up tomorrow, if I can get over there today I will upload some shots of it.

what difference is it to you, I want to part it out, thats my choice. It is my car! Right?

Yes I agree that it is road worthy, however I also think that it is advantageous to put good quality OEM parts out there so that other owners can get what they need to make their cars a nice as possible. Thanks again and bump to the top.

1st off, as mentioned prior, please do as you claimed and replyt to a message with price instead of asking for my offer and then crying about how my offer isnt enough. if i offered too much i bet you would take it. site rules!

2nd, yes it is your car and you can do with it what you want (as you rudely mentioned to a club of enthusiasts) but if you claim you are parting it to help members maybe you shouldnt ask top dollar for sub par parts. everyone here has access to faded red parts. if you truely cared about the cars and the club you wouldnt destroy a roadworthy car.

good luck with your sales. i hope you make alot of money destroying a decent car

1st off, as mentioned prior, please do as you claimed and replyt to a message with price instead of asking for my offer and then crying about how my offer isnt enough. if i offered too much i bet you would take it. site rules!

2nd, yes it is your car and you can do with it what you want (as you rudely mentioned to a club of enthusiasts) but if you claim you are parting it to help members maybe you shouldnt ask top dollar for sub par parts. everyone here has access to faded red parts. if you truely cared about the cars and the club you wouldnt destroy a roadworthy car.

good luck with your sales. i hope you make alot of money destroying a decent car

1st your offer was lowball and offensive, second I am helping out other members, in fact I am sending parts to a couple members that need them for little to np money, trust me buddy nobody was crying about your offer, and no if you offered a price that was to high I wouldn't take it, in fact I have a couple vouches on here that I gave them a lower price than they said they would pay because they needed the part, not because they where to cheap to paint a fender from a care they where destroying as you call it. Oh ansd you wouldn't have any issue destroying that car for your benefit as long as the price was low enough. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

2nd yes it is my car, and rude is someone asking for my number and texting me for 30-45 telling me what I should do with my property and making comments on a thread that if they are not buying really has nothing to do with them, then informing me how he has had 23 of these cars and has parted some of them out, another hypocrite. My parts are not sub par, they are rust and dent free which is the best your gonna get, and if you really want to know which it is none of your business but I bought thsi car for a few parts that I needed for another 88 and 89 that I own, I took the parts I need and figured that others would appreciate the parts to make the 100s of other cars on the road better.

Here is the deal if you don't like what I am doing or what other members are doing on here parting out their cars ..... then stay out of the threads, it's really quite simple.