car partout last post

thelucas

got a late 86 i am still parting out still have good doors, door panels, dash, seats (black no rip but some age wear) rear end, halfshafts, guages (with new lens), headlight assemblys(with good motors), some electronics, factory radio, other interrior parts as well, good antani, transmission (5 spd), and more shoot me a request on parts i am pretty resonable. i just need this gone and in 2-3 more months whats left is being cut up and sent to the scrap yard. hate to see good parts go but need it gone. call or text me at 812-360-9633 ask for stephen i will get back with you as fast as i can or pm me through here if you need pics send me a email adress and i can send them. LAST TIME POSTING..... thnank to all that have bought parts.

got a late 86 i am still parting out still have good doors, door panels, dash, seats (black no rip but some age wear) rear end, halfshafts, guages (with new lens), headlight assemblys(with good motors), some electronics, factory radio, other interrior parts as well, good antani, transmission (5 spd), and more shoot me a request on parts i am pretty resonable. i just need this gone and in 2-3 more months whats left is being cut up and sent to the scrap yard. hate to see good parts go but need it gone. call or text me at 812-360-9633 ask for stephen i will get back with you as fast as i can or pm me through here if you need pics send me a email adress and i can send them. LAST TIME POSTING..... thnank to all that have bought parts.

Great guy to deal with i recomend buying from him!!! great stuff tooooooooo!Bump

• 1 month later...