89 SHP Quest Roller in TX

starhunter

I've got to get rid of a white 89 SHP Quest roller in a hurry. Im losing my storage spot and have no room for it along with the projects and running cars. I really dont want to sell this for a cash amount but I need to write something on the title so I'd like to barter. I would prefer an exhaust midpipe in 2.5", good condition 14G turbo, used turbo timer installed in my '86, Shimano brifters (9s or 10s). Hovering around 75-100 bucks excluding the turbo but just some examples.

The car is located in Fredericksburg, TX. Hour fifteen from Austin and San Antonio.

What it has:

JM600 auto trans

sunroof

3 good adjustable struts (4th is bent rides good to 55)

good body panels (excluding one door and rear quarter)

90-100k miles

good glass (minus windshield)

good front and rear bumper (front has a little wave)

dash and steering column

stock exhaust

What it doesnt have:

SHP wheels (on four donuts)

front air dam

engine and most underhood parts

most of the burgundy interior

I'll try to get pics by wednesday night but dont know how long I have before its gone.

Edited by starhunter

I may be interested too, if you dont find the trade you're looking for. I'm not too far away from you.

I don't have theparts you are looking for in a trade, but I do offer some parts that I make for SQs, and also have lots of other spare SQ parts I could trade.

Let me know.

• 5 weeks later...
Didnt find your pics in members gallery or your gallery.???Post them on your page or this post. Edited by rcm

this may work:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/uploads/1302721924/tn_gallery_5789_933_193133.jpg

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/uploads/1302721924/tn_gallery_5789_933_79544.jpg

I have about six pics in all

Well i found your link it says your gallery has no images....