Middle Ga. Meet

Blue

Hey guys, I know there are a few of us here in Ga, and I wanted to get together and meet. My friend has agreed to his house and barn as being the location, seeing as he has a bit of land about 4 miles outside of Macon. As always with meets, its about meeting everyone, you're SQ isn't required to come, but that would be awesome if you brought it. Still picking out a date, so if anyone is interested, start a list and ask any questions. There will be a cookout/barbeque, but bring you're own booze. ;)

PM me for the address if you're in.

EDIT: This isn't just for Ga. people, anyone is welcome to come, but we sadly can't give you a place to stay. There ARE cheap motels right back inside Macon.

Edited by 87Blue

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116977

Import showdown is only about 6 weeks away...Usually about 25 guys show up to Jimmy's...Great car meet...I would just count on going to this...Not that I'm opposed to going to another one...but didn't know if you saw it..He is in lizella..about 10 minutes west of you.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116977

Import showdown is only about 6 weeks away...Usually about 25 guys show up to Jimmy's...Great car meet...I would just count on going to this...Not that I'm opposed to going to another one...but didn't know if you saw it..He is in lizella..about 10 minutes west of you.

Indeed, I will hopefully be there at Import, I was just trying to get something small together.

• 4 months later...

im trying to find some conquest meets some where in ga , let me know next time you guys have one ill be there

Looking to do one here in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for a thread soon. I'll PM the GA members when I have a tentative date.