37-43mph shake

Skullzaflare

Sometimes you can break tire back down and rotate tire 180 and rebalance.Could have a warped rotor especially if you feel it

at that speed while braking.I had new tires on a truck that the steel belts would seperate about the time i would get home.

Insist on a new set.

it would explain the pull, but a caliper causing a shake? unlikely. they might be two different problems even.

calper? no, hot rotor hitting caliper? yes

im over due for brakes, rotors, hoses, i have 3 cracked/warped drilled and slotted rotors (were on car when bought) the 4th i put a old stock on on, it was beyond safe though also warped

Sometimes you can break tire back down and rotate tire 180 and rebalance.Could have a warped rotor especially if you feel it

at that speed while braking.I had new tires on a truck that the steel belts would seperate about the time i would get home.

Insist on a new set.

dont think they will cover my left tire, fender lip cut it a little

Another possibility is that a wheel is bent. With our cars it is a good ideal to spin the wheels on the balancer with out the tires mounted to check for run out, wobble and such that can not be balanced out. Were the tires mounted on a rim clamp machine? Edited by StarquestRescue