Sunroof Seal

JoshC

Hello, i was wondering if anybody knows where you can find a sunroof seal or something else you can replace it with. Edited by JoshC

If you mean the outer seal that's on the glass, then yes. The sunroof seals from 90's Isuzu Rodeos, and I believe Honda Passport- whatever Honda SUV that was a copy of the Isuzu.

so your saying if i get a outer weather strip from a passport or a rodeo that it fits perfect or there is some modification

I'm pretty sure no mads are needed. Worst case, you might just have to trim an end of the seal a little bit or something. I've never actually used one of them myself, just heard of a few pwople who have, so I'm not 100% sure of all the ins and outs of it. However, enough people have done it, that it has to be fairly easy. Maybe someone who's actually used the Rodeo part will chime in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump for confirmation. I pulled my rusted crappy seal off today and it looks wierd to me when the sunroof is down. There is a big gap between the sunroof and the drain track. I would like an idea of the best place to pick up a new seal and which is best.

Thanks,

L