I need a "parts car" close to PA

helrazr70

Does anyone have a parts car that runs or has a good engine/trans? (88/89 preferred)

Interior/body condition not important.

I just need a handful of parts and a complete drivetrain.

Please be close to PA or willing to deliver.

I am even willing to travel further if you let me come strip all I need from the car and you can keep what's left or call a "car buyer" to pick up the rest.

whats up buddy i have a 88 and a 86 and every thing to go with it i have a freash block that i just rebuilt with je. pistons and i have every thing to go with the motor just has to be put together and i have the stock turbo 2 trannys 2 rear ends the list gos on and on im geting rid of every thing the only thing that kind of sucks is that im from new bedford mass its a hike but most things these days can be shipped and as long as u have pay pal its all good just hit me up Edited by jefflil

I've got a good transmission up here about 1hr north of Scranton. Came from an 87 or an 85.5 I think I may have two transmissions I dont quite remember... i think I gave the one to a friend who was supposed to do a 5 spd swap.

Also I know where there is a GORGEOUS 88 San Marino that runs and drives. Automatic has title issues last I knew he wanted 1K for it.

I've got a good transmission up here about 1hr north of Scranton. Came from an 87 or an 85.5 I think I may have two transmissions I dont quite remember... i think I gave the one to a friend who was supposed to do a 5 spd swap.

Also I know where there is a GORGEOUS 88 San Marino that runs and drives. Automatic has title issues last I knew he wanted 1K for it.

PM me with details about the San Marino... There might be a finders fee for you if it's as nice as you say and it's priced right. I was in Scranton today and got called to Allentown and now I am headed back to Reading... LONG DAY!

I will respond to the other comments on this thread when I get home.

that is a really nice 88. i owned it.

i may have you a running car for cheap. red 87 i'll find out tomorrow

I just looked at your old restoration/purchase threads with pics. I really think I need that car! I am liking Shelby's advice about adding 3:90s to an auto car.

Now I just have to get the info on who has it and see how I can get it. 86FlatValour said his friend has it. Hopefully he can convince the guy to let it go. I can live with 2 widebodies...

Let me know about the 87. I would like to get this Starion back on the road. It would be great to have a yellow regular/weekend driver and a low mileage silver car for meets, etc. That way I could keep the miles on the silver one down.