LF: A Handful of Body Parts and a Tie Rod!

Foreverzero

I'll try to make this short and sweet. There's a few parts I need before I can get the car up to the body shop. Please help me get one more Starquest back on the road!

Here's what I need:

• Front Bumper
  • Fog Lights WITH Fog light shrouds
  • Driver's Side Fender
  • Grill
  • Driver's Side Headlight Shroud (black plastic piece that surrounds the headlight)
  • Driver's Side Power Mirror
  • Front Driver's Side Tie Rod*

* Pic of tie rod needed: CLICK ME!

The color isn't much of a problem as the majority of that list is going to get painted anyway. However it is crucial that the parts not be beat to hell. Meaning no dents, hail damage, cracks, and all mounting tabs present where applicable. Now this next part is important:

Please do not bother contacting me if you there is no way you'll be able to get a any pictures of the part you have. I must see what I'm being sold before I send $ via Paypal. I have cash in hand and am looking to get my hands on these pieces ASAP!! My Zip-code is 65810 for shipping cost estimates & my email is wp0170171@otc.edu for those who have pics they want to send. Post a reply in this thread OR just drop me a PM if you have what I need.

Thanks for reading,

Cameron

I just sent you some pics. I have the mirror,head light shroud which might needed painted because of fading and i have the bumper and the fog lights with shrouds. Let me know what you think i can email more pics.

I just sent you some pics. I have the mirror,head light shroud which might needed painted because of fading and i have the bumper and the fog lights with shrouds. Let me know what you think i can email more pics.

Hey thanks for the quick pictures. Replied to your email sir

Oh and JohnnyWadd you have a PM ;)