weird part throttle weak

The Rabbit1

Will be installing wideband this week, my narrowband seems to read fairly accurate enough to tell me rich or lean though.

When leaving a light or a stop sometimes when I give it some gas car acts real weak, and I get no reading on the narrowband whatsoever. I quickly let go of the gas and run it back up to where I had it and car responds just fine and narrowband reads in the middle just as it should.

If I were to just hammer the throttle it goes to rich as it should and power is there.

TPS was sweep tested a few weeks ago and it read fine, will be retesting this week as well.

Car has delphi injectors 650/950 and stock FPR. New filter in engine bay. Stock fuel pump still at the moment but fuel pressure reads (at idle) as it should.

When I rebuilt the TB I did take a few minutes to polish out the casting flash lines inside for a better flow.

ISC acts up sometimes and doesn't hold idle at 800 as I set it but will act fine the next time I start it.

Car has a slight stutter at idle, but no hesitation or stumble when driving, just power loss at times.

Edited by The Rabbit1

This is one where more info would help narrow down where the problem may be.

Transitional periods (idle to half throttle) can be tricky to figure out where to look. Is the engine at operating temps or cold? Does it gradually get better, or stay that way? Timing correct?

I'd look at the normal sensors (Like O2, temp), vac hoses, vac advance, MAF to be certain all sensors are functioning properly and no vac leaks, and advance isn't sticking.

From the post...I'd think fuel system is working fine, so I'd look to vac leaks etc. as possible problem area.

all vac lines have been replaced, ignition has been fully overhauled,Have 7031 plugs and accel 8.8 wires with brass inserted cap and rotor. new vac advance, and overhauled distributor. Timing is on point, doesn't seem like sensor related unless maybe the TPS being iffy..

when cold the car is actually a bit better than once at operating temp. Except for a hiccup if I try to go over 6psi of boost. once warm no issues with boost.