1987 Conquest SHP parts car

mtaylor530

http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/mtaylor530/1987%20Conquest/

I made an album with the LARGE pics

Rust in unibody frame rails

Complete car, it was missing the front seats and the topend was partially dis assembled when I got it.

All four SHP rims go with car. they have curbrash

I don't think they made 87 SHPs a good way to tell if I remember correctly is the door sticker with th tire size, will have a 245 size tire on the rear. I'm not postive but I think that's right.

You are correct Deiter....It should have the 245 size on the door jam also the struts should be adjustable....But from my recollection only 88/89 came with the Sport Handling Package option

You may want to double check the production date on this car. 87 did not come with SHP. Someone could have swapped the wheels but looking at your pics it also has the 88-89 steering wheel and HVAC face on the dash. You can see if it has adjustable struts too.Since you don't have a title you can look on the door plate. if it says Oct 87 or later it's an 88. It won't be worth any more but at least you'll know what you have. You can also check with the VIN number as long as it has one.