Gt stang got scared

DontHateItsAn88

I was at a redlight and this kid that i know pulls up behind me in a bone stock gt stang 5spd.

The roads were kinda wet so i knew a launch was outta question. so when it turned i just took off normal and of corse he started riding my tail. so when i hit second i mashed it and just started tearing tires and sliding my tail end around. haha then i let off and checked on the stang. I could see his face was like "omfg".

No race. Just fun.

Early 2000s model stang. And idk about my power have not had it on a dyno yet. Im looking to get 1000ccs and a tune. But im not sure how to go about tuning it. Ive got a translator and ive messed with the setting but i wanna get megasquirt or something else so i can make big numbers and lots of boost. lol

• 4 weeks later...
don't ever run on wet ground, my supra was about 325hp I roasted a integra GSR at a light and about 100ft later when I hit a small dip in the road and I spun right round and round like flo rida sings about.. didn't hit anything, but i'll never do that again.

• 1 month later...