cowl hood & drift bumper

LEPORE

2.25" cowl hood drilled for hood pins edges need finish...

drift bumper cover/air dam white gellcoat needs minor finish work...SOLD..SOLD

drift bumper local pick up....SOLD..SOLD

cowl hood local pick up....SOLD..SOLD

Edited by LEPORE

damn, if only I wasn't redo'ing my suspension now. I would definitely pay 460 for that drift bumper. Bump some legit products...If you havent sold it by summer, I can help you out after the PF meet

-Justin

edit: what were the origins of the "drift" bumper? Is this the only one? Who made it/them?

Edited by NudeLobster

i have one of the few drift bumpers made also they are really good quality thick and durable he is selling it for a really good price if i didnt have one already i would hop on it. trust me theres less then a handfull that were made

glws

i have one of the few drift bumpers made also they are really good quality thick and durable he is selling it for a really good price if i didnt have one already i would hop on it. trust me theres less then a handfull that were made

glws

yeah, I think only 3 were ever sold, if you have one. This one and DVenebles were the only ones I knew about until you brought up having one too.

The hoods are pretty rare too. I think Gary had about 5-10 of them made before I got the molds, and since then, I have only made 3 of them. Good price too, I sell the hoods for about $420, but that doesn't include shipping, and shipping one of these hoods safely requires some pretty serious packagaing and usually about $250-300 just to ship.

there were 4 made and shipped not to count the guy who made em had one. one of the guys resold his later on and didnt ship properly and it got busted up a lil so as far as i know only 3 exist unless the guy who made em has one. nice and rare part

• 8 months later...