Cruisin' Ocean City 2011

serpentkilla

• 4 weeks later...
Ok so lets get a head count on who is going and when and where your coming from. If your coming from this side of pa just hit me up and we can roll down together. Vettekiller and i have a room but if someone else wants to stay we can split the cost three way.

I'm going! I go every year, spring and fall, its a blast! Not sure what i'm bringing down, most likely the quest, but if not it might be my camaro or the mustang B)

What days are you gonna be there?

Guest Kenmarrow

Hey Guys,Gals,,, I will be up there with my brother,, He does not own a Starquest... I would really like to meet some of you mideast Starquesters... I Be there from Thrusday to Sunday AM...Why not pick a spot that we can meet up... Say at the burger king up around 106th street or so near Hooters...They always have a lot of cars there and parking is free... Maybe say Thur/Fri/Sat at 8 pm

or if there is an earlier time or place say so... But need to lock it down by this weekend....

Hope to meet...

Ken

I'll be down there early afternoon on Thursday and leaving Sunday morning. Forecast doesnt look to good...hopefully it changes midweek. Depending on the weather I should be in the Starion.

Hey Guys,Gals,,, I will be up there with my brother,, He does not own a Starquest... I would really like to meet some of you mideast Starquesters... I Be there from Thrusday to Sunday AM...Why not pick a spot that we can meet up... Say at the burger king up around 106th street or so near Hooters...They always have a lot of cars there and parking is free... Maybe say Thur/Fri/Sat at 8 pm

or if there is an earlier time or place say so... But need to lock it down by this weekend....

Hope to meet...

Ken

Hey grazel, whats a good spot and time to meet up?

Civic center, jolly rodger, and theres another lot north of civic center. Cant remember the name at the moment. Jolly rodger is hit or miss sometimes theres people there usually its pretty empty. Theres always a bunch up at civic center but they shut the lights off in the lot. The other lot is pretty good. During h2oi the vw guys were having a burnout contest there till the cops showed up.

Had a blast in OC Md, i ran into Serpentkilla & Vettekiller, they were actually staying at the same hotel,,,we stay at the Comfort Inn every year for the spring and fall! Those two cars are pretty bad tail!!!

Tony

I didnt see anyone...I was down in the Fiji...was at 45st and and Burger king when I was parked...

Ok we were there since thurs, your as s showed up sun..... I was on my way back home with a hangover, nope actually i was already home by then lmao.

Had a blast in OC Md, i ran into Serpentkilla & Vettekiller, they were actually staying at the same hotel,,,we stay at the Comfort Inn every year for the spring and fall! Those two cars are pretty bad tail!!!

Tony

Hey T, sorry we couldn't talk longer but we were on our way out. It was nice chatting with ya though,definitely staying there if i go next year. it was the perfect spot i think, especially to sit out and watch. are you coming to Charlie's cookout?

Guest Kenmarrow

I didnt see anyone...I was down in the Fiji...was at 45st and and Burger king when I was parked...

Well I was there looking fer peeps,,, Yelled at a Figi on 120th street from Balconey.... The BK was at 119 th street not at 45 th street.... Well anyways maybe next year... But ya'll remember the BK at 119 th Street right next to the Hooters Resturant on 122 St.

It was one dam big show there, biggest I have seen in years.... Well PF is Next Month...

Peace Ken

• 1 month later...