Starquestclub Aluminum water bottles

natallica

STILL TAKING ORDERS !!!!

I made one of these for myself with some white high-grade 2 mil. sign vinyl and I love it, I use it all day every day. So I figured what the heck, buy some more and see if the clubberz would like to own one too.

Currently this is the only design I have, but in the near future I'd like to take the time to offer our different model logos (like the outlined rear-end decals for "Conquest TSi and Starion ESi-R") adhered to these as well.

I can get the bottles in the following colors

(Transparent Powder Coat over brushed aluminum, I gave them "Quest-ish" names purely for fun :P but these are not factory code colors, sorry guys):

Red (Rio/Mexican Red)

Blue (Fiji Blue)

Silver (Eiger Silver)

Green - just in case someone likes green! ;)

Price is $10.00 each + shipping ($5.00 anywhere in the U.S) $15.00 total

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Paypal email : natallica@comcast.net

Please provide shipping address and your choice of color in the notes, so that I'm sure to send the right one to the right person.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think. PM me if your interested and as soon as Paypal is received I'll ship that day (if possible)

Thx Guys

-N8

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/n8tallica/100_2814.jpg

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/n8tallica/100_2816.jpg

Edited by natallica

I'll take one! My request is for a silver one but won't have the money until Wednesday. So go ahead and keep to your sale just take note as to me wanting a silver one. (simply meaning if the silver ones are in demand you don't have to hold one for me. I'll get in on the next batch, make your money ;))

I'll take one! My request is for a silver one but won't have the money until Wednesday. So go ahead and keep to your sale just take note as to me wanting a silver one. (simply meaning if the silver ones are in demand you don't have to hold one for me. I'll get in on the next batch, make your money ;))

No problem man, will do!

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be any interest in "Yellow" bottles or perhaps Starion logos, Mitsu logos, or Love my Flatty/Fatty) etc... ?

I can order powder coat and do variations if there is a demand for a certain color that is not available already on these bottles.

Let me know guys! Give me your ideas. I'd be down for changing things up a bit and makin' some different designs.

BTW... I'm really pleased that all of you that bought one have been happy with them...and thanks for starting the feedback thread (tim si) it's very much appreciated!

-N8

Edited by natallica

• 3 weeks later...