v8 quest

bmx152

ok im looking to maybe sell my 86 plymouth conquest. 106k on chassis but spedometer doesnt work and idk why(never cared to take a look)

5.0L 302 V8.

GT40p heads/intake

Crane Speed Density Cam

has upgraded tb and maf but am unsure of the sizes

No A/C

92 mustang harness

A9I ECU

T5 5-speed tranny

1PC driveshaft

Linelock

ST Sway Bars

Eibach Pro Kit

polyurethane bushings

Solid rear mounts

6 bolt diff and axles.

Electric fans

leather interior that is still in good condition

manual seatbelts

1 piece 88-89 airdam in MINT!!! condition

dent free header pannel

NO ROT!!!

includes a aluminum griffen radiator

paint is faded and car was backed into in a parking lot and there is now a dent in front of the drivers side taillight and the taillight is slightly cracked. its not that bad and most of it can be popped out fairly easily.

the antenna is missing and the tape player is a lil noisy.

the rear wiper is removed and the hole is siliconed. it needs a new headlight switch and a center consol

needs rear tires.

the car is deffinetly not perfect and does need some work. it handles great and is currently my daily driver.

my number is 631-790-9034

Edited by bmx152

actully the weight is very very close and im selling to buy a mustang off my friend

haha i knew it!

so your getting out of the game or will you be back?

oh and PLEASE dont sell this car to some kid that doesnt know ANYTHING about these cars. please? the last thing we want to hear is you sold it to some kid and a week later he totals it :(

400ex sorry man my friend has one hes sellin. lol not a big fan of f bodys although they are fun cars and the t56 is amazing theyre just not my thing. g/l with ur car. and with money spent smart your car can be hella fast and fun

and g54b i might be back or i might never leave if this thing doesnt sell lol. and i dont believe in having to apply to buy cars lol

haha. A cam/heads setup is definitely in this things future. I actually have a good friend that can port my heads and do a 3 angle valve job for $200 bucks. Once I sell my other car all of the cash is going into the bird haha

Pretty sure you can't convert to a distributor. It isn't your typical chevy 350 block, so we're stuck with the good ol' crappy optijunk.

EDIT: Guess im wrong, haha

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=595659

ANOTHER EDIT:

Might want to look into this-

http://www.bailey-eng.com/LTCC.html

Edited by DMC-4OOEX