any meets in Los angeles area.

roman88

i do. hmm, perhaps a labor trade?

i must make it to MOD. and not in anything but my quest.

i have a stock 12a. works, but the comp wheel has few tweeked blades. but worked great.

no trans.

red leather seats if you want the for free

i have a rad with fans. it looks good, but the car was hit in the front.

is the rad bent at all also text me ur asking price need to get rid off the clutch fan also is it for a auto or 5speed

626-252-8819

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah another opinion wouldn't hurt. "mistapickles" came out from Rancho to check it out and we didn't make much headway but it's getting to the point where I don't know what else to do. If you got the some time let me know when your free. I actually have to tow it again because the shop it's at now couldn't diagnose it so I was going to send it somewhere else but I don't know, I really don't want to I'll probably be in the same boat with him. .would rather have another owner look at it ya know.

p.s. as it's issue not to sure. .it back fires, black smoke, and won't go into boost at all

Edited by StallionProject86

my dad said he can bring home an ECI checker but it wont fit on his motorcycle so hell bring it home monday. so i could bring it over tuesday if that works?

in the meantime check your oil and see if it smells like gasoline. did your car do this all of a sudden or over time?

Edited by hachi_destroyer

my dad said he can bring home an ECI checker but it wont fit on his motorcycle so he'll bring it home monday. so i could bring it over tuesday if that works?

in the meantime check your oil and see if it smells like gasoline. did your car do this all of a sudden or over time?

Yea Tuesday would be perfect, I'm off of work this week.

Okay I'll check that out when I tow it back home. It was overtime at first very seldom, then it progressed up until it was even having trouble starting and if it did start it would die almost immediately.

yes get the honeycomb i spoke to Kelly from *DM performance and he said that our cars need it i say try it it might help

Well I have changed the stock maf out with a GM maf and the problem didn't change. I believe what I have is an ignition problem. But just can't single the item that's malfunctioning

Okay my cars back out on the streets, not a 100% quite yet but its on its way. It was my ecu that was bad.

@88turbo, I'm having a little get together on the 25th of this month (fontana speedways street legal drags). A couple car club members and whoever else wants join in. It'll be from 8am to about 1 maybe 2pm. Depending on the temps. I think I'll be running just as long as I get the proper ecu by then. Even if not though I'll be tagging along with my brother.

Edited by StallionProject86

aww man my work schedule wont allow me to attend... i would love to go i ran my starion back in 2005 was so much fun sure would like to have this quest running by then but it doesnt look like i will be able to finish

but thanks for the invite maybe next time