one or two tsi's for sale

marty

i've got a '88 tsi thats been sitting in my garage for 2 years, red/blck int., sp lowering springs, fidanza flywheel, short throw shifter, ARE wheel w/good tires, CNM 3" exhaust; runs sluggish, i suspect either a warped manifold, i will include another one, or a bad TPS, i will include another one. power steering doesn't work. also, new clutch/brakes 2 years ago. $1000. Or, i will trade this & my 87 black tsi daily driver for a 944 porsche or 2nd gen 300zx. will take pics later, located in omaha, NE

What kind of shape is the body in?

Do you know what is wrong with the power steering?

no belt, but i think the pump is actually bad. body is straight, somewhat sun faded. small amount of rust about driver side rear wheelwell. i have to borrow or buy a camera to put up some picks. couple of cracks on front airdam, but it is there

For some reason i remember talking with someone in Omaha about a red conquest, I believe they had done a auto to manual conversion. Was this car an auto that was converted to manual?

How many miles on the car?

Engine work ever done? Rebuild? New head? Turbo?

Thanks

For some reason i remember talking with someone in Omaha about a red conquest, I believe they had done a auto to manual conversion. Was this car an auto that was converted to manual?

How many miles on the car?

Engine work ever done? Rebuild? New head? Turbo?

Thanks

yes, the previous owner did the auto to 5 speed conversion. about 76<000 miles, no balance shafts or jet valves, CNM cam (all this is what the previous owner told me) it has a 16g i'm going to switch with my black 87, unless i can sell both. Maybe i did speak with you before, as i mentioned the car has just been taking up space in my garage the past 2 years or so