looking to upgrade

Luke

I have two conquest's and i'm looking to build my new one... the exhaust manifold has a hairline crack in cylinder 1 and figured if i could upgrade the exhaust manifold and turbo. just don't know my possibilities? anyone have any suggestions??post-17095-128994309436_thumb.jpg

get a hold of S.M.B=D he's the only guy that makes a custom header and it is to die for=) it's $480 shipped i believe=~) and the turbo flange on our cars is one of a kind...so you can get a 14g or 16g, and put the internals into the 12a=) it may require a little porting inside for the wheels to fit=) i've seen a 20g i believe in a 12a housing but i think it cracked from being so thing...otherwise you can get a t3 treadstone cast manifold and use any array of t3 turbos=) just don't over boost because you'll be out of rod bearings and a head=~) hope this helped

Maybe I am missing something here but is there actually something here for sale or are you just asking questions on how to upgrade your exhaust manifold?

You do not need a header. I suggest getting a new OEM stock exhaust manifold from DAD, have him stress relieve it and port it. You will make all kinds of power and not suffer from cracked runners.