WT.F...SLAVE CYLINDER BUSTED AGAIN

JayR_NYC

I replaced the slave cylinder 2months ago...and its acting up again...i know its the slave cuz before i replaced it went into gears forced in...and the driveshaft will rattle when i have the clutch pedal down while it was rolling...why is my Starion busting the slave cylinder????...wat causes it get damaged so quick????....

THANX- JAY

Dirty fluid will cause a new seal to fail again. Air blows past the seals also. You can ask 50 times more and you've gotten all the correct answers for this in the past but there is still something wrong and you need to find SOMEONE ELSE to look at this car that knows what in hell they are doing besides this "mechanic" you have been using.

Dirty fluid will cause a new seal to fail again. Air blows past the seals also. You can ask 50 times more and you've gotten all the correct answers for this in the past but there is still something wrong and you need to find SOMEONE ELSE to look at this car that knows what in hell they are doing besides this "mechanic" you have been using.

wouldnt it be possible to be the master cylinder as well?

wouldnt it be possible to be the master cylinder as well?

master and slave r new...i just changed my slave 2months ago...and its busted again...i was told that if its a aftermarket slave...its no good...the factory slave is way better and it was better 2 rebuilt the factory slave cylinder...the car rattles like crazy when im in gear...now the slave is done cuz i cant even go into gears unless i force it in...it did the same thing be 4...once i changed the slave everything was better...until now...

dirty fluid!!!...when i put the new slave...it was fulled with clean fluid...

Edited by JayR_NYC