1984-89 Conquest/ Starion New Windshields $175

prosourceglass

We have 2 blue tint with top blue shade band windshields in stock New) $175 ea as well as a couple of blue tint with top green shade band for same $. It costs the same to ship 1, 2 or a few. We ship worldwide. Family has been in the glass business since 1953 dedicated to preserving antique, classic and special interest cars. Truck freight ranges from $110-125 throughout the east, southern and central states, a little higher to western states. all shipments sent insured and properly packaged.

Check us out on ebay under prosourceglass to see our range of glass products.

I'm also wondering about the future availability of these. I just had a windshield put in my gold car about a year and a half ago, however, you never know about things, plus I may have another little project coming up here and I'm reasonably sure it will need a windshield.

Tim

We have 2 blue tint with top blue shade band windshields in stock New) $175 ea as well as a couple of blue tint with top green shade band for same $. It costs the same to ship 1, 2 or a few. We ship worldwide. Family has been in the glass business since 1953 dedicated to preserving antique, classic and special interest cars. Truck freight ranges from $110-125 throughout the east, southern and central states, a little higher to western states. all shipments sent insured and properly packaged.

Check us out on ebay under prosourceglass to see our range of glass products.

These are XYG Industries- not the best manufacturer, not the worst. They are one of the 2 biggest Chinese manufacturers and are becoming OEM for many new vehicles US , European and Asian models. No one is getting glass out of japan if they can help it due to the high cost. they do a good job on glass like this that does not need any complex bends, moldings attached etc. I hear mixed reviews from folks on the newer cars and trucks but we are talking hundreds of different models being offered now so they are not going to be 100% on all. We sell about 50 different windshield parts made by them regularly with almost no complaints. Companies like PPG are using them to manufacture for them a lot these days.. hope the info helps.

Are you guys manufacturing these windshields or are the NOS parts? What brand are they?

These should be readily available tim. besides our stock, there are blue with green shade band windshields available thru us at our distributor in CA, PA, NC, WA, IL and CO that can be picked up for no additional charge than just the glass. We are now able to offer that service on this item. Any further just contact me.

• 5 months later...

I am having one of these XYG windshields installed in the morning by a local windsheild guy. He ordered it and he will be installing it tomorrow for $195 at my house. I will let you guys now what the quality is like.

Please do, my gold car is going to need a windshield at some point.