Does anyone have info on THIS Conquest for sale in AZ??

Stealthy

It has an SQC sticker on it, so someone knows something. If you know anything about it, please feel free to call, text or email please. Thank you. Reason is because I may be picking it up, thats all.

602-803-2876 Justin

SkunkWorks63@gmail.com

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1964758163.html

Hi everybody I have a 88 chrystler conguest/ mitsubishi starion tsi turbo. Its 5 speed trans is real good. 4cyl strait motor is strong. It have g16 turbo hks blow off valve. Hks vacuum control, boost flash electronic, valve control electronic, electronic air fuel gauge,brand new ngk spark plugs, wire, rotor, cap, thermostat,car have all glass. Body is strait no dent or scratch its a 9 out of a 10. Interior is clean just missing the little center cap its nothing. Car have real low miles original. Car is white with maroon interior. It have factory stagger wheels I think there 9inches in the back and 8inches on the front tires are real good with thread. Front mount intercooler. Everybody calls but want things for cheap if u know about this car u know its a rare car and to find it at this condition for the price. Its worth it don't compare me with the other ones for sale look at them n. Look at mines. Don't try to low ball me that's all I've been getting. Good car for drifting, racing or a daily driver. All day. I used to drive from queencreek to avandale with no problem. If interested give me a call at 480-406-2393. No texing u will not get reply. Asking price is negotiable. If money its right. 3,500 or best offer for the price n the condition u cannot beat it. Car goes if u google it the same condition with hire mile for around 5,000 dollars. Again no low balling willing to trade all depend what u have but really looking for money. Need it lost my job need to pay bills but I'm in no rush to let it go low. Call 480-406-2393. No texing thank you.

Well, the guy that has it now wants to trade me for my dumped and swapped civic hatch. The deal is i get to keep my Brides, my WS2 exhaust, and my Js racing spoiler in the deal. I just wanted to know if it was familiar to anyone.