1989 Rear Struts - Answer needed asap!!

NYCYA

I have a 1989 TSI/Starion and I need to replace the passenger side, rear adjustable strut. I am having trouble locating a stock OEM strut. Do you guys know where I can locate one or if I was to just go aftermarket (and replace both sides in the rear), what company/model strut matches up?

The car is stuck at the shop and they want to get it repaired and out of there asap! Any help in getting a new oem strut or getting the correct aftermarket applications is greatly appreciated!

keith

keith@teamsawzall.com

646-483-3406

The fastest way to get the car back on the road is to replace both with MK1 rear struts. You car either ge tthem from ebay here

101propose ebay struts

Or Starion parts factory

They are both the same seller. I haven't run these struts, but I have heard they are pretty good. Way better than Gabriels that you might be able to find at a parts store.

Of course there are a few other ways to go, but this is a good solution for the least money.

The fastest way to get the car back on the road is to replace both with MK1 rear struts. You car either ge tthem from ebay here

101propose ebay struts

Or Starion parts factory

They are both the same seller. I haven't run these struts, but I have heard they are pretty good. Way better than Gabriels that you might be able to find at a parts store.

Of course there are a few other ways to go, but this is a good solution for the least money.

good to see there is at least one new option. i searched ebay and thought maybe 101 or mookee or whoever is who quit selling them.