6 bolt wideblock 2.4 mightymax engine

2manytoyz

I got this 90 mightymax 4x4 pickup with a rusted out frame,otherwise id turbo it.Im selling the complete running engine,ecu,wiring harness,everything.

Id like to get $350 out of the complete motor,this includes all the front dress,manifold to manifold-I also have the reman ecu and complete uncut wiring harness,transmission,transfercase,front driveshaft,steering column,and some other stuff

Its a 5 speed and the 4x4 works,it has autohubs that work great.130k on the truck.Has a bad front stinger bumper and skidplate i want $250 for.Has a nice rear bumper on it to,weld through hitch and all.

Let me know what all i should keep off this,im going to start pulling the parts off tommorrow.Id hate to let a good part go to the trash,

For those who dont know what this engine is it is a very rare 2 year only engine that bolts to the quest transmission and you can put the ECLIPSE DOHC head and turbo stuff on top.Id love to keep this but i just cant aford to build 20 cars at once.

email jc198650@yahoo.com for pics and info

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/badass_1/Conquest%20TSi/0908002132.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/badass_1/Conquest%20TSi/0908002131.jpg

Edited by 2manytoyz

• 2 weeks later...

Got tthe engine/tranny/xfer case out.Also keeping the driveshaft,lsd axle(works great)tilt steering column and grill.This has some REAL nice off road,stinger style front bumper w/skidplate and a heavy rear bumper with hitch.

email me at jc198650@yahoo.com,if i dont get right back with you send me another email,ill get the pics or whatever you need.I only ask one thing,SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY,last time i done something like this i had to go on a wild goose chase only for the guy to say that he done spent his money this month...,please dont do that-its rude

does the pickup have A/C or no? if it does, would you consider taking out the vent duct (right behind the glovebox) with the firewall plug? i need it for my A/C delete and i was wondering how much you'd charge? the glovebox folds together and makes it easy to just pull the duct out, the plug is right behind it

i dont think it had a/c but it did have p/s.For 350 might as well get it all,its 6 bolt afterall.And i personally would rather buy a complete engine that runs.I do have a 1g dsm head complete also and tons of dsm goodies

Heck i have a 95 tsi talon i need to sell also