Any Rush fans?

apedog

Speaking of Dregs, you gotta give props to Rod Morgenstein.

Absolutely. Rod is a great drummer. Dregs were full of great musicians. Steve Morse on guitars, Allen Sloan and Mark O'conner on voilin, I think the bassist was Andy West not sure. You won't find another band like them.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs139.snc3/18661_289420070780_719960780_5057827_6103108_n.jpg

I always wondered what happened to the ugly chick I ended up with after a horrible tequila night. Looks like she is very successful. Still sportin' the giant camel toe I see.

I always wondered what happened to the ugly chick I ended up with after a horrible tequila night. Looks like she is very successful. Still sportin' the giant camel toe I see.

Oy, he's a nice Jewish Boy. :lol:

Absolutely. Rod is a great drummer. Dregs were full of great musicians. Steve Morse on guitars, Allen Sloan and Mark O'conner on voilin, I think the bassist was Andy West not sure. You won't find another band like them.

I don't have any Dregs material but I have The Steve Morse Band Introduction on CD and Standup on cassette. I believe Jerry Peek was bassist on those two.