Any GC coilover GP interest?

MotoCam360

I have gone to all the hard work of dropping my struts to install some Eibach lowering springs, but I figure now that I've gone this far...why not throw some GC on it and be done!

Anybody want to do the same?

Tim

Seattle

I have gone to all the hard work of dropping my struts to install some Eibach lowering springs, but I figure now that I've gone this far...why not throw some GC on it and be done!

Anybody want to do the same?

Tim

Seattle

If you don't get any interest hit me up. My GC coilovers and Tokico struts will be for sale soon. Changing over to a different setup.

OK, I finally got in contact with Ground Control and they are WAY too prestigious to return emails or participate in group purchases of any kind!!!

So, I called Cosmo Racing and here is what they are willing to offer:

•  
  • group order 6-10 sets it is U$153.50 + shipping per set
  • 11+ sets it is U$145.00 + shipping per set

Shipping + insurance to the US is about $30.

These are the single spring design. They went out of production on the dual spring design some time ago.

I have struggled to find anybody that can make a good quality comparison between the GC and Cosmo design. The only info I could find is one user said the GC tophats look a little nicer. Well for more than $200 off, I am willing to give the Cosmo's a try.

Who's in?

Tim

MotoCam 360

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

are you still thinking of a gp on this?

I just may get in on this.

Are these the ones on ebay for about 250 or so shipped?

also....intense98rt you say...

''If I can get them with the 335/280. Sign me up. 450/350 I think would be to stiff for the mk1 struts to dampen. Coilover bounce isn't good''

I have not installed a set of these in my life....but im a good mechanic with some understanding on the spring rates.

Isnt there a spec. on the struts max. and min. or not?

I was more interested in the MR2 struts will these handle the 8k/6k springs a little better?

I want the best i can get, my car wheel hops badly and I know I wont be getting the mk1's.