Here is Afghanistan

Minagera

Yep,

Looks like FOB Lindsey. I was on that FOB around the 1st of this year. I work for the other contractor. I was on the transition team that transitioned services to DynCorp. Lindsey is a good place to be. Enjoy your stay and hang out while it lasts....

I've never heard of DSCI Inc. is the company a subcontract of DynCorp?

Edited by ToneyC

Yep,

Looks like FOB Lindsey. I was on that FOB around the 1st of this year. I work for the outgoing contractor. I was on the transition team. Lindsey is a good place to be. Enjoy your stay and hang out while it lasts....

Care to explain? Did you know Dewan or Dan?

Care to explain? Did you know Dewan or Dan?

I work for KBR, I was on the team that transitioned services from KBR to DynCorp in southern Afghanistan.

I'm a state side employee and I was only there for 7 months. I did work closely with a guy named Dan though; is his name Dan Swanson?

I work for KBR, I was on the team that transitioned services from KBR to DynCorp in southern Afghanistan.

I'm a state side employee and I was only there for 7 months. I did work closely with a guy named Dan though; is his name Dan Swanson?

Ahh, I see sir.

Dan Taxson was his name. I am with the DSCI crew for the IT support.

Ahh, I see sir.

Dan Taxson was his name. I am with the DSCI crew for the IT support.

Good deal,

My roommate in Houston is also in the IT biz, he works for a company called DRS. He currently lives on the same camp as me in Iraq; we are both living on Joint Base Balad. I will be heading back home in September.

I knew there was one guy on this board that was a contractor (cant' remember his name) but I didn't anyone else was deployed. Good luck to you and stay safe....

Edited by ToneyC

Good deal,

My roommate in Houston is also in the IT biz, he works for a company called DRS. He currently lives on the same camp as me in Iraq; we are both living on Joint Base Balad. I will be heading back home in September.

I knew there was one other Starquester that was a contractor but I didn't know there were anymore :-). Good luck to you and stay safe....

As I know it is Ono, You, and Me for contractors working over here.

I know of DRS, heard they take care of their ppl very well.