87 doors hood and hatch

Chrome_Rush

Im stripping down a red 87 I bought recently for parts to get mine up and running and for spare parts, there are some things im not going to want to keep though. The shell is going to be scrapped. I just started the teardown, and want to keep all the parts that wear out and are hard to get, but the rest will be up for grabs. im not willing to ship any large items. I can get you pics of a part if you want it and im willing to sell it.

these are the parts im selling, I will update this list as I go stripping the car, or if you need something random ask about it and make an offer and I will think about if I want to keep it or sell it.

passenger side door, 100% rust free even in the lower seam. 75obo

driver side door, very minor surface rust on the lower seam, easily repairable 50obo

hood, has some minor hail damage and a few very minor bubbles starting on the front seam on about a 3" spot 50obo

rear hatch, paint on the spoiler is peeling, other than that its in good shape 50obo

Short block will also be up for sale, havent removed it yet though, not sure what i want for it yet.

Good guess. The quarters, rockers, and floorpan are gone. I gave the side skirt/rocker panel a hard pick and it busted clean off the car. I couldn't believe that somehow on that same side the door was completely rust free, go figure. Front half is super solid, rear half is swiss cheese. If it was a good solid car I wouldnt be chopping it up.

Im stripping down a red 87 I bought recently for parts to get mine up and running and for spare parts, there are some things im not going to want to keep though. The shell is going to be scrapped. I just started the teardown, and want to keep all the parts that wear out and are hard to get, but the rest will be up for grabs. im not willing to ship any large items. I can get you pics of a part if you want it and im willing to sell it.

these are the parts im selling, I will update this list as I go stripping the car, or if you need something random ask about it and make an offer and I will think about if I want to keep it or sell it.

passenger side door, 100% rust free even in the lower seam. 75obo

driver side door, very minor surface rust on the lower seam, easily repairable 50obo

hood, has some minor hail damage and a few very minor bubbles starting on the front seam on about a 3" spot 50obo

rear hatch, paint on the spoiler is peeling, other than that its in good shape 50obo

Short block will also be up for sale, havent removed it yet though, not sure what i want for it yet.

do you have the metal parts that fit about the rear glass l and r.on the sides of the hatch,and the plastic piece the tag screws onto?

Good guess. The quarters, rockers, and floorpan are gone. I gave the side skirt/rocker panel a hard pick and it busted clean off the car. I couldn't believe that somehow on that same side the door was completely rust free, go figure. Front half is super solid, rear half is swiss cheese. If it was a good solid car I wouldnt be chopping it up.

I've got a solid shell if you want to restart from scratch :D

LOL I have enough money pits if you didnt notice when you were here, 3 project cars and the house sucks all my cash and time. I need to put a new power steering rack in the blue car it blew a seal, so right now I only have one working car, I need to get what I have done before adding more projects, plus what do I need 4 cars for, im only one person.

• 1 month later...