88 Starion taillights

slipin101

Like I said, never posted it for sale...you can hunt up all the old post you want. A member is looking fo a car and I try to help, and again, pass on the same $500 price I paid. I suppose you are gonna try mama jokes next right? Thats fine, you can try to bend the facts anyway you want, you are a liar and a joke and I dont have the slightest concern for what you think or say. And BTW, anytime you wanna compare paychecks...we can do that. I know what you make, the rest of us taxpayers have been payin your wellfare bills for some time now. Seriously man get a clue, it says in the post you posted "NOT ACTIVELY TRYING TO SELL IT BUT IF THE RIGHT BUYER COMES ALONG". For example anyone with money, except AutoBodyNotGod. So, again, you cant have it get over it. Go back to stand in line for your check and stamps, trash.

BC_99

p.s. Im done responding to you, In this battle of wits, you sir, are unarmed.

Lmao,

You are just a total tool dude lol.

I am curious how mush the lights sell for?

I have a pair of 89 Super Clean with the rubber seals. ( No Skate Boarding Scratches on these ). They are MINT.

BC_99

Can you send me Pic' of the car ( Under the body doors trunk and engine buy ) looking for Solid body for one of my friends.

Edited by trackone

I am curious how mush the lights sell for?

I have a pair of 89 Super Clean with the rubber seals. ( No Skate Boarding Scratches on these ). They are MINT.

BC_99

Can you send me Pic' of the car ( Under the body doors trunk and engine buy ) looking for Solid body for one of my friends.

i sold them for 50... i was just looking for quick sale on things im selling,