NEED HELP WITH TRANNY

I PUT IN A NEW ACT STAGE 2 CLUTCH..I THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH CLUTCH SETTING..BECAUSE I WASNT GETTING ANY STRONG PRESSURE ON DA CLUTCH PEDAL..I JUST FINISH PUTTING THE TRANNY AND CLUTCH BACK ON..AND STILL THE SAME PROBLEM..THE CLUTCH PUMP ON THE TRANNY IS NEW..WHAT ELSE CAN BE THE PROBLEM CUZING THAT I DONT PRESSURE ON DA CLUTCH PEDAL????...NEED SERIOUS HELP Edited by JayR_NYC

You need to bleed da clutch yo. IT IS PRETTY SIMPLE.

First thing you need to do is take caps lock off.

Then go out to the car and fill the master reservoir with fluid.

Unscrew the bleeder on the slave just a little bit.

Now pump the clutch pedal, you'll have to pull it up since there will be no pressure. When you pull up on it put your finger over the bleeder nozzle to suck the fluid into the master.

Pump again and do the same thing.

After about 5-10 pumps tighten the bleeder back up.

If it still isn't good start over, these sometimes are a pain to bleed.

you can also gravity bleed the clutch and another thing that you can do is leave the bleeder closed and pump the heck outta the clutch pedal until there is no air bubbles appearing in the master cylinder reservoir since the res. is higher than the slave cylinder the bubbles will just come to the top.

you'd also get a lot more help in the virtual mechanic section

you can also gravity bleed the clutch and another thing that you can do is leave the bleeder closed and pump the heck outta the clutch pedal until there is no air bubbles appearing in the master cylinder reservoir since the res. is higher than the slave cylinder the bubbles will just come to the top.

you'd also get a lot more help in the virtual mechanic section

THANX...4 DA HELP GUYz