84 Starion on ebay

conquezzy

I hate you so much. I need the money more than I need the car, but I'd do that inna second.

I was looking for a good shape flatty before i got this 86. I wnated a flatty sooooooooooo bad and yours is freaking gorgeous. well worth the asking price

Ooo. Looking @ your showroom topic sure didn't make this any easier. :(

lol sorry.... those are old too, done a BUNCH since then.

i'd probably want cash anyways man.... i got way too much time and such tied up in my car :(

You say the Velnas reads the MPG a bit wonky. Did this happen AFTER you went to the GM MAF setup? I'm wondering if the VELNAS needs some of its readings from the MAF sensor to calculate MPG's...

You say the Velnas reads the MPG a bit wonky. Did this happen AFTER you went to the GM MAF setup? I'm wondering if the VELNAS needs some of its readings from the MAF sensor to calculate MPG's...

You might be right. Never thought of that...

As for the "flatty" term, this Starion doesn't have the widened front and rear fenders that the 86+ cars have.

call me a new but i have never heard the would "flatty", i know my way a round a Starion, just never herd the word, and i have an 1988 Starion looking for an older one.

narrow body "flatty"

wide body "fatty"

:)