heads

Anyone have any sites they suggest to get heads for my '89 Conquest? i have found a few sites that say they do work on these engines but i want to know about the site people here have been using. I want to run my conquest on pump gas, and no spray. I am looking to have 350-450 rwhp. I also would like to know what everyone in that power range is using in terms of mods and why.

I'm new to this and im just trying to get a feel for mods that are best bang for the buck. I'm not trying to go to a race track any time soon, this car will just be a weekend or a summer car. My friend said to just get a new motor for the car but i dont think thats a good idea since i am not trying to dump money into the project all at once. I have a friend that owns a garage and his employees swear up and down they know everything about motors and this and that but i'm not the most trusting person when it comes to my baby.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af314/randyshaw81/Car%20at%20stock/Newride.jpg?t=1271412507[/img]

Edited by randyshaw81