"Auto" Biography

Komeuppance

strangemagik those e30s are made from 84-91 and up to 93 in drop top with the 4 cyl. pretty fun cars if you get an 87 up 325is. oh late 88 bmw changed to the plastic bumpers and slightly different tailights.

I feel like I need to have owned more cars!

1995 Geo Prism - First car, bought for 1800. I sold it about a month later to my brother when I thought I had broken something. Guess I did, engine seized on him a couple weeks later due to lack of oil. I still have honestly no idea how that happened.

2001 Honda Civic EX - was going to do just about everything to this car, but didn't have the money needed... I wanted a 'fast' Civic, didn't realize that was impossible at the time. Bought for 7500 from my step-dad, driven like crazy for 2 years, sold for 5200 just to get rid of the loan.

1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi - Current baby, in white. Paid 600 dollars, drove her home and have dropped twice that into her so far. She's leaking oil from just about everywhere it seems as well as power steering fluid and burning coolant (I think?) but I won't get rid of her. :wub: Nice big dent on the driver side rear quarter that'll get fixed eventually, but for now I'm just working on keeping her on the road since I need a daily driver.

1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi - This one is silver. I paid 350, initially for a parts car. PO said head gasket was bad, so I started to replace it. I'm currently stuck not being able to get the head off... Everything is original in this car, but at 141k ish miles it's in bad shape. She's been sitting for 7 years, I believe, and everything is covered in red dust. Makes for a fun time trying to replace stuff. If anyone feels like helping me out getting her fixed, I'd love them forever. :wub:

Pictures of my Conquests are in the other thread about pictures. :)

I'm looking at picking up another car or two in the next couple months. Winters here are brutal and I deliver pizzas for a living. I hate going to work because I have to drive my Conquest, so I'm looking for something cheap that runs and gets decent gas mileage.

1969 MGB (used)when i was 16, in the 70's had it about two years, british racing green with wht stripe never registered.

1985 Chevrolet Spectrum (isuzu i-mark)This car i bought new in 85'put bigger wheels,tint, system etc. Ran this car up until 1998, a long time, quick for the size, lots of memories.

1987 Mitsu Starion purchased in 1998, liked this car when they were out in the 80's didn't know about upgrades until

2000. lots of memories, this is what i drive now.

These are the only cars ive owned in my life Ironically i love racing, all forms especially open wheel,indy, 24hours leMans, gt class porsche bmw etc.