Economy forces sale

Brant

It's a 88 Quest fully loaded with SHP, sunroof, ect. The car is in great shape, interior and drivers seat has no ripps.

NO RUST! Needs paint and has a fist size (inch or so deep)dent on drivers door. The engine just started smoking. More later.

The truck load of parts includes: at least one xtra set of SHP rims, turbo, black leather seat, other interior parts, acouple intercoolers, two radiators, a butt load of relays and other little electronic junk, xtra sunroof glass, a complete xtra engine, rear axles, blah blah blah. I know in forgetting alot more stuff but its raining and I'm not going out there right now to take pics, however pics will follow.

I'm in Clarksville 37040. This is is a TOTAL package. Selling/shipping is a hastle to me. $1800.00 You get the bargin andI get

the money. This is'nt a easy thing to do, but sometimes you do what you gotta do. Pics and a better list of stuff will follow.

Brant

This is a link to photobucket. I took pics until the camera batt quit. I'll add some more but that is most of it. I'll get more pics of the interior (of the car) and the xtra interior. Plus I'm sure I'll find more before you get here. Yep, I forgot the xtra sunroof glass and back hatch rubber seal.

Brant

http://pbckt.com/sK.zZR

If it wasn't tax time I'd drive up tomorrow to check it out. I was stationed at campbell half my career. What would you want for the airdam? Good reason to see my son and grandson in CLarksville. Thanx, Alan