1987 Driftwood Chrysler Conquest in Wisconsin

Highly Boosted

Let's review:

Replying to a "Cars For Sale" post:

1. No hi-jacking of someone's post! Do not reply to someone's post with something you are selling - regardless if it is an item the person is selling or not. Instead, send a Private Message, or create your own topic.

"Under-cutting" another person's sale will not be tolerated.

2. Use the method specified by the seller for requesting information. If its a phone number, call it - if its an Email, Email it.

3. The "Cars For Sale" board is not intended to be used as a chat board. Limit replies to information specifically related to the item(s) being sold.

If you wish to open a discussion, use the BS board, Email or other method.

4. No "Flaming" of car prices! If you disagree with the prices or method of how the person is selling, or anything else with the "for sale" post - deal with it - take your business elsewhere - let it be.

"Flaming" posts are subject to removal.

Failure to adhere to these guidelines can result in the deletion of posts/topics and possible direct action up to, but not limited to, suspension or banning of your StarQuestClub.com account.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

http://www.starquest...showtopic=72725

-Robert

I have maroon interior and they are my favorite. I thought that one of the reasons for having these cars is to be unique. Try to get maroon in a new camaro, lol. (I don't know if they do) This is a really nice car and is quite unique in my eyes. If it is in this good of shape in WI, then you know it was taken car of extremely well.

• 4 months later...