WTB slave cylinder feed line bolt

asap

well i sold the quest but the slave cylinder went out on it before i did, so i used the one off my starion and i bought a new one for the starion, and when i was going to put it on so i could figure out the starion and get it running, i noticed i lost the bolt that the feed line from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder... so now i cannot start the car, because i do not have a clutch, and nowhere locally sells the bolt because it is a pressurized bolt, so if someone has one off a parts car they could ship with crushed washers,i could really use it, because i need to turno the starion over to do a compression check to see if the HG is blown or if the reasons it doesnt wanna run is something else. if someone can ship the bolts or something and they tell me how much it was to send, i will ship a money order for the amount back to they. i do not have paypal, but someone let me know! thanks.

Any motorcycle shops around you? Those are just 10mm banjo bolts nothing special and many motorcycles use that size for their brake calipers. The the slave with you and you should be able to find one. A 4x4 shop should also have those in stock but might have to twist their arm to get a metric thread one.