Yay no surgury yet!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Got home from the docs a lil ago. Went on the 16th for my review and they wanted to take some more pics of my brain so I knew nothing then.

Today they tell me they are not doing surgury until a later time. Bittersweet kind of. They told me basically that the surgury risks outweigh the benefits at this time. They said not until I'm so lathargic (spelling?) that I can't be woken up normally, my words slur when I talk, or I constantly throw up anything I eat. I do have some really neat pictures of my tumor though. It's 5.4mm in size. Not that big at all, just bad placement. If you put one finger between your eyes, and the other on the middle of the top of your head....where those two meet is where it is.

He did go over the procedure with me...ya that's scary as hell. Even coming from a doctor it still seemed medevil.

They did another blood test to check for cancer cells from my other tumor removal and still have found none. Now he said I only have to get checked 1x a year for that, or unless a new tumor pops up.

Sooooo, depending how the finances go....I might still make Branson!!!

Ty all who posted and PM'd asking how things were..good to have a 2nd family :)