PowerSlot Slotted Rotors (not drilled) complete set BRAND NEW

gwadd85

I have complete set (front right, front left, rear right, rear left) of PowerSlot slotted brake rotors, they cost me over $300 for all 4. All of them are still brand new, and they are still sealed in the original package. These are good quality rotors, not like the cheap slotted and drilled ones on ebay. They are slotted, NOT drilled, so you don't need to worry about them cracking on you. Bought them for a 1988 TSi, before they arrived I crashed my car, so I have no need for them anymore. I will sell them for $285 including shipping, so you pay $285 and I take care of everything to get them to your doorstep (Shipping is VERY expensive on this). They are for any StarQuest with 5 lug wheels. *i already posted this, and said they were sold because i set up a deal with someone, but they didn't come through.* so they are for sale again.

thanks,

Graham

BUMP

STILL FOR SALE! I keep getting people saying they are going to buy them, and then backing out. anyway, PM me if you're interested, these are great rotors... they look just like these by the way: http://www.importrp.com/files/images/powerslot/powerslot_slotted.jpg

thanks,

Graham

Edited by gwadd85