wtb star-quest don't matter

ike

hey whats up ppl, i'm very interested in purchasing a starion or conquest, i had one when i was 16 but sold it because the turbo went bad ( i didn't know anything about cars lol ) as years went by i started working on my own cars and now i'm 26 and now see the choice i made was not so good ( sold it for 300 buck :o ) n e way now i'm interested in purchasing another one, don't really care if it runs but it would be nice i'm more interested in a str8 body with no rust don't care about paint though, i'm in a car club located in Tampa fl. so the car will be taken very well care of so you don't have to worry about if it's going to get messed up or riced out so please lmk if you have 1 thank you for your time i have $3,000 in hand sorry for how post was b 4 Edited by ike

wow, thats alot of language filter skirting for your first post. Be careful, as the mods here really dont appreciate it, and it would be a shame if you got banned for your first post being not very family safe. So you may wanna use the "edit" function about now. Anyhow I live near Charlotte NC and have a clean 87 atlantic blue car that is available. Not really actively trying to sell it, but if the right buyer comes along.... it needs paint and the front of the engine re assembled. I dont know if you wanna travel this far or not so I am just throwing it out there. I have had a few folks come look at it and so far no takers or commitments. Anyways, clean up your original post a bit and welcome to the site. Hope you find the just the car you are looking for. You may also wanna add how much you have budgeted for your purchase, so you dont get a bunch of super modded big $ offers unless thats what you are looking for. Good Luck with your search.

BC_99

hey whats up ppl, i'm very interested in purchasing a starion or conquest, i had one when i was 16 but sold it because the turbo went bad ( i didn't know anything about cars lol ) as years went by i started working on my own cars and now i'm 26 and now see the choice i made was not so good ( sold it for 300 buck :o ) n e way now i'm interested in purchasing another one, don't really care if it runs but it would be nice i'm more interested in a str8 body with no rust don't care about paint though, i'm in a car club located in Tampa fl. so the car will be taken very well care of so you don't have to worry about if it's going to get messed up or riced out so please lmk if you have 1 thank you for your time i have $3,000 in hand sorry for how post was b 4

I have a 87 dodge conquest in Miami. Black 5 speed, non jetted head, 20g turbo, repaired onepiece airdam, will throw in the modded MPI for free. You can PM me and I we can talk about pricce.