jailbrake iphone

rosengrant826

My 3G is jailbroke, but I am still on 3.1.2. From what I have read, the only thing that 3.1.3 really fixed was the exploit that allowed you to jailbreak it. They will come up with something sooner or later for the 3.1.3. I will worry with upgrading then.

No I'm 100% sure you can't anymore... I think they stopped allowing that at like 3.1.1.

I'm Jailbroke but also on 3.1.2.

I need to get my 3G(s) replaced due to a cracked case, but I'm not doing it until the 3.1.3 firmware is jailbreakable.

Edited by logikfive

No I'm 100% sure you can't anymore... I think they stopped allowing that at like 3.1.1.

I'm Jailbroke but also on 3.1.2.

I need to get my 3G(s) replaced due to a cracked case, but I'm not doing it until the 3.1.3 firmware is jailbreakable.

Not true. My friend got one, updated to the most recent software ( aside from this past release ) and we jailbroke and neutered his.

Well it depends.. I forget how it worked, but you could do it only if you had a previously jailbroken phone. If you just purchased the phone and it came with 3.1.3 installed, you'll never downgrade.

I tried to downgrade mine when 3.1.2 came out (I updated and jailbreaking wasn't possible on the new firmware yet) and my phone came with 3.1.1 installed when I bought it. I tried to downgrade but it wouldn't let me. I didn't really do too much reading on it, I just waited until 3.1.2 was jailbroke, which eventually it was via blackra1n.

I'm sure 3.1.3 will be jailbroken soon enough. I think it took like 3 weeks to get 3.1.2 jailbroke.

Edited by logikfive