front end parts needed

Bill R

I am in need of all red bumper with fog lights - foam- steel backing -mounts- the steel mount from the radiator support to the bumper on the drivers and all bolts....drivers side headlight and the motor ....the drivers side fender....ft air dam....all bolts for these parts.... center link for the steering and the idler arm....for a 88-89 thank you

I am in need of all red bumper with fog lights - foam- steel backing -mounts- the steel mount from the radiator support to the bumper on the drivers and all bolts....drivers side headlight and the motor ....the drivers side fender....ft air dam....all bolts for these parts.... center link for the steering and the idler arm....for a 88-89 thank you

[/quote

I HAVE A RED 87 STARION I'M PARTING OUT! I Have the front bumper,drivers side fender and probably the steel mount for the radiator. The bolts usually on this parts are BADLY RUSTED OR STRIPPED FROM GETTING THE PARTS OFF. I BELIEVE THE PARTS FROM MY CAR WILL FIT YOURS. LMK. THANKS! SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I'L SEND YOU PICS.