Throttle body

Alsandr

I've got a couple questions that (I hope) can be answered fairly quickly:

1: Does the o-ring to replace the one in the high pressure fuel line come with a throttle body rebuild kit? If so, which is it? If not, where can I get one?

2: I don't have much experience with fuel systems and need to replace the o-rings on my injectors, how do I do that? Do I need to take the entire throttle body off or can I do it with it still connected? As much detail as possible is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Honestly, I don't have anywhere to do one. I don't have anything to clean the parts with and don't have enough time between school and work to get it done and I need to drive this car. One of these days I might buy a second car to use as a DD, but for now I'm stuck with this one. I got all the leaks fixed though.

the o-ring for the fuel hose is not included in the rebuild kit but is still available from the dealer. maybe Dad has them or could get some in stock for you.

changing the seals on the injectors is a breeze, just be very careful not to strip out the two screws. lay a rag under the fuel hose when you take it off to catch the small amount of gas that will spill(and put out any cigs while doing this ;) )

the o-ring for the fuel hose is not included in the rebuild kit but is still available from the dealer. maybe Dad has them or could get some in stock for you.

changing the seals on the injectors is a breeze, just be very careful not to strip out the two screws. lay a rag under the fuel hose when you take it off to catch the small amount of gas that will spill(and put out any cigs while doing this ;) )

Checker had the o-ring I needed, thankfully. I snapped it in half trying to take it off, that thing was OLD. I also got the injector o-rings changed, it was much easier than I expected. :) Although now my secondary injector isn't firing...