would there be any interests?

boneTSI

my friend has a k5 blazer with a 1979 stingray 400 small block that had 95k miles but was rebuilt 10k ago with new heads.he has the money for a new engine but isnt sure if he wants to do another swap,but asked me if i knew anyone who would want this if he does swap and sell this one so i said id post something on here. thats all the info i have as of right now,i will be adding more about info and pics throughout the next week or two if theres any potentail buyers, and if he goes through with another swap.just thought id put it out there for your interest.if anyone has questions it might take a bit for a response but ill get back to you when i have the answers.

hmmm.maybe i mixed something up.im not sure ill figure it out he asked me through a text so i couldve worded something wrong.i know this is a for sale forum,i posted this in here to see if there would be any interests in buying it i wasnt sure where else to post lol.sorry for the misunderstanding.