88 CONQUEST TSI BUILT GET TO KEEP delete

FLATBROKE313

Wow were to start well everything is brand new with recites

88 CONQUEST TSI black on black 5 speed under 100,000 on body only drove in summer garge kept no rust. NOW THE GOOD STUFF!

MOTOR bored +20, magnafluxed, o ring,line bored,arp crank bolts, race prep rods and rebushed with floting wrist pin and arp rod bolts, wiseco dish pistons with ceramic coated skirts and wiseco rings, welded thrust bearing on crank. New freez plugs block powder coated black to match car. HEAD ported and polished +1 ss valves schnider springs, titan copperhead gasket .043, clevite 77 rod and main bearings new gasket kit, bse kit with new oil pump chains and gear. TURBO new 60-1 percision turbo 60a/r compside 64a/r hot side T3 with 3inch Vband treadstone log T3 manifold 38mm external waste gate. ELECTRONICS GM 3 1/2 mas with maf-T two secondarys redone by RC, aem uego gauge kit TRANS new slay silender, short throw shifter stag 4 240mm competion clutch and flywheel.also with the car extra motor, trans heads rims alot of other stuff.

Edited by FLATBROKE313

aem uego gauge kit includes what gauges?

Also did you use ARP head studs instead of main studs because ive heard of problems with fitment on the main studs...that or they arent any stronger i dont remember

Sounds like a nice car. Pics would be nice!

Also forgot 100shot goes on the car 2 bottles with every thing needed lines already ran what motor was built for also has new welbro pump the rims that are goings with are FR500 18×9 front and 19×10.5 with big lip need to be powder coated black no marks what so ever spent over $7400 on just motor work not counting all the other stuff so $6500 firm is a steal for every thing conquest i own am forgetting other stuff thanks

aem uego gauge kit includes what gauges?

Also did you use ARP head studs instead of main studs because ive heard of problems with fitment on the main studs...that or they arent any stronger i dont remember

Sounds like a nice car. Pics would be nice!

So much stuff will get pics up hopefully tomorrow the gauge has number and analog reading and used arp on rods and mains only thing is have to use one stock main bolt for pick up tube thanks

Edited by FLATBROKE313

the thrust bearing is the center most main bearing in the block,,why would it be welded

has me baffled, theres no need....

i would say its unheard of to spin a thrust bearing,,,hmmmm

oh and if you have 7400,,,in your motor work,,i see the reason for the

sig name

id say about 4000 too much,,does that price include turbo???

if so then 2500 too much

Edited by quikconq

the thrust bearing is the center most main bearing in the block,,why would it be welded

has me baffled, theres no need....

i would say its unheard of to spin a thrust bearing,,,hmmmm

oh and if you have 7400,,,in your motor work,,i see the reason for the

sig name

id say about 4000 too much,,does that price include turbo???

if so then 2500 too much

Wow you have a problem, thanks for the neg comment

The thrust bearing would only need welded if the car was a 5 speed and ran with the auto bushing in the crank. That would force the crank forward and chew up the thrust bearing. Ive not heard good things about welding it. Was it nitrided afterwards???

You should post some pics holms

The thrust bearing would only need welded if the car was a 5 speed and ran with the auto bushing in the crank. That would force the crank forward and chew up the thrust bearing. Ive not heard good things about welding it. Was it nitrided afterwards???

You should post some pics holms

yes, dont know why but tryed 10 times and says contact admin cant even ioad to my pics HEEEELLLLLLLP.

Edited by FLATBROKE313

hey flat

my post wasnt meant to be negative,,it was to get an idea of where the money

was spent,,,a good forged motor with a race prepped head isnt gonna be more than 4000,,maybe

more like 3500...and if your motor cost you 7000,,,you need to consider finding a new shop..

do you homework youll see that all the parts for a rebuild is in the neighborhood 3000-4000

new forged wiseco 500

race prepped rods 400

turned&bal crank 300??

oil pump 200

race prep head 800

arp head stud 100

arp rod and main 150

timing & bse 150

machine workblock 350??

gaskets 300

bearing 100

cam 100

total parts 3450.00

assembly 600.00 give or take

im glad you get to keep the car,,,if your car is like my car,,its taken blood sweat and tears..ohh and lots of cash

keep hitting back at this site,,lots info here

Edited by quikconq

Ok no prob but not to sure were those prices are from all my head work $1550 another $1000 in coatings the turbo and manifold then all the intake work hint everything that attaches to the motor! So yes well over $7000 just in motor. This build has test me and my wife and 6 years latter here i am so yes i have poured my hart and soul into this car. So i am so happy i dont have to sell and look forward to letting her lose at the G54B SHOOT OUT see what all this work did.

Marnal head assembly,, Brand new SPAIN casting. 8V non jet head with studs. assembled with 1.00 OS stainless valves, New valve seals, Schneider HD6610 springs, new Retainers, spring seats and keepers. set up to accept up to .500 valve lift. These are the short valves used in 86-89 model years. Just add your cam and rockers and you are ready to go. Intake and exhaust manifold studs are included. $795.00

this offered by"DAD" here

very nice head,he has other goodies as well

http://www.enginemachineservice.com/conquest.html

hey post up some pics,always like to see a nice car