1989 Conquest TSi

spltscnd95sol

Maybe sr20 can be done around that price, but non of the others. The Cobra engine will run you that much alone, forget about the 2JZ at that price and forget about it including installation for that price. The LS Corvette engine, maybe at that price, but not with instalation.

What's wrong with the 4G54? It's a workhorse, it keeps on going if you just do the basic maintenance.

Thanks for the advice but I really need to know the name of the shops. I will be doing this very soon. If I have to spend an extra $1K-$2K for installation for a corvette engine, that'll be cool to have one in there. Thanks again.

Good luck with that.

Do you guys know anyone in the forum that has done swaps like these? I just don't want to spend this money rebuilding what in my Conquest right now. It still runs but I want to have something different and very reliable. Even if it comes down to a freakin' Tundra engine I'll even take. Haha. Just need to know who can do.

Thanks everyone.

There's a few places, but at the top of my list is Chai, he's in Van Nuys, old school Mitsubishi mechanic. He's known all over the 3KGT, DSM and Evo worlds,

C&A Automotive

14122 Vanowen St

Van Nuys, CA 91405

(818) 901-9757

Give him a call, he won't steer you wrong. Good luck.

There's a few places, but at the top of my list is Chai, he's in Van Nuys, old school Mitsubishi mechanic. He's known all over the 3KGT, DSM and Evo worlds,

C&A Automotive

14122 Vanowen St

Van Nuys, CA 91405

(818) 901-9757

Give him a call, he won't steer you wrong. Good luck.

This is the info that helps. Thanks.

Are there any other shops out there? I may be in SoCal but I'm willing to tow or drive the car maybe up to 4-12 hours. There's gotta be someone out there who can be trusted. Thanks.

Did you call him? Wait til Monday if you haven't talked to Chai.