Where is this coolant coming from?

lew39

Ok, coolant dripping from right side of motor, front sway bar, and everything else near there. Dripping a pretty good clip from below but cant find much any where else. Thought the water pump, but I see it on right of the engine( a slow drip). Any help greatly appreciated.

You've got water running throughout your intake manifold and also that's the side where the thermostat/housing is. I would suggest getting in there and doing a good cleaning, then start her up for a few minutes and see where your leak is.

yea, I thought that maybe too. It has a new intake manifold gasket(previous owner) and the thermostat looks really clean. Its getting out somewhere though. Ill clean it up though and see if i can see anything. Thanks.

on your firewall there is 2 hoses leading in for your heater those are known to leak and loosen up over time. tighten those up and you should be fine. i had a similar problem and it turned out to be those dang hoses.

You need to find out exactly where the leak is coming from. Jack the car up, pull the splash pan underneath if needed, and shine a light up there. The best way is to use a cooling system pressurizer to put a little pressure on the system and then search for the leak.

Hey thanks for all your help. Looking for ramps.

I've come to terms w/ the fact I will always be working on this car.

Conquest survival guide:

1 service manual

1 100? Piece tool kit

1 12 volt tester

throw it All in the hatch!